VENTANA Companion Algorithm
image analysis software
Transform your lab with CE and US IVD-validated VENTANA Companion Algorithm image analysis software from Roche, clinically validated to aid pathologists in the assessment of breast cancer patients through the detection and semi-quantitative measurement of specific proteins in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue. Improve patient care with interpretations that can help increase consistency in diagnosis.
- Allow consistent and objective interpretations, verified by a pathologist, for each patient.
- Produce a semi-quantitative score.
- Help improve diagnostic consistency and confidence.
Experience repeatable, validated results with our integrated solution, including the VENTANA Virtuoso software, VENTANA BenchMark IHC/ISH staining instruments and the VENTANA iScan Coreo slide scanner. All IHC breast markers in the VENTANA breast algorithm portfolio have both image analysis and digital read applications for these intended uses:
- Clinical use of the software algorithm to semi-quantify the biomarker.
- Digital read to enable a pathologist to digitally view a slide on a computer monitor,assign a score and then sign out the case with a diagnosis or opinion, with or without the assistance of an image analysis algorithm.
Companion Algorithm software from Roche — CE and US IVD-validated
Experience confidence in your lab and raise your standard of patient care with Companion Algorithm image analysis software from Roche.
The Companion Algorithm Estrogen Receptor (ER) (SP1) image analysis software
The Companion Algorithm Progesterone Receptor (PR) (1E2) image analysis software
The Companion Algorithm HER2 (4B5) image analysis software
The Companion Algorithm Ki-67 (30-9) image analysis software
The Companion Algorithm p53 (DO-7) image analysis software
* The PATHWAY HER2 (4B5) assay is FDA-approved.