Companion Algorithm image analysis software
VENTANA Companion Algorithm image analysis software is CE IVD and US IVD validated. The software is integrated with Virtuoso image and workflow management software, BenchMark IHC/ISH staining instruments and the iScan Coreo slide scanner.
- Allows consistent and objective interpretations, verified by a pathologist, for each patient
- Produces a semi-quantitative score
The most advanced, clinically validated pathology solutions
Ventana is the only company in the industry to offer a comprehensive portfolio. Our full breast panel includes HER2 (4B5), ER (SP1), PR (1E2), Ki-67 (30-9) and p53 (DO-7) image analysis algorithms for use along with their accompanying VENTANA IHC assays.*
All IHC breast markers in the VENTANA breast algorithm portfolio have both image analysis and digital read applications. The two intended uses are:
- Clinical use of the software algorithm to semi-quantify the biomarker
- Digital read to enable a pathologist to digitally view a slide on a computer monitor, assign a score and then sign out the case with a diagnosis or opinion, with or without the assistance of an image analysis algorithm.
The VENTANA Companion Algorithm Estrogen Receptor (ER) (SP1) image analysis software
The VENTANA Companion Algorithm HER2 (4B5) image analysis software
The VENTANA Companion Algorithm Ki-67 (30-9) image analysis software
The VENTANA Companion Algorithm p53 (DO-7) image analysis software
The VENTANA Companion Algorithm Progesterone Receptor (PR) (1E2) image analysis software
* The PATHWAY HER2 (4B5) assay is FDA-approved.