Image management software
Virtuoso image management software is a web based application that expands pathologists’ workflow capabilities to deliver a complete digital pathology solution from image viewing to customized reporting. Virtuoso is next-generation pathology software that orchestrates the workflow around the digital slide, from the moment the slide is scanned until the slide image is viewed and the results reported.
Designed by pathologists for pathologists, Virtuoso has role-based portals to ensure that histotechnologists, pathologists, lab administrators, and clinicians have their individual workflow needs addressed. Virtuoso can be easily adopted in the laboratory and will support multiple users in remotely viewing slide images, conducting online collaboration sessions with other pathologists, and sharing slide images of a case.
Virtuoso can deliver significant value to pathology laboratories worldwide, improving workflow, efficiency, and quality of patient care for the practicing pathologist.
Virtuoso: Pathology. Advanced
- Intuitive user interface mirrors pathology workflow, giving pathologists the flexibility to work on cases, specimens, and images in their desired order.
- Context-sensitive toolbars for a faster and more intuitive viewer experience
- Instant retrieval of images and associated data with comprehensive search capabilities
- Synchronized image viewing, ideal for comparing serial sections on a case with different markers
- Easily note measurements, add and save annotations for slide images
- Customizable reporting that allows a lab to create custom-formatted reports with the option to embed images
- Web based “thin-client” application that can be used for image management, telepathology, education, digital archival and retrieval, digital sign-out and reporting.
- Quality control module that allows slide images to be reviewed by a histotechnologist before images are released to the pathologist
- Capability of full integration with the Laboratory Information System ( LIS )
- Access to gross images and requisition forms once imported from the LIS
- Support for case amendments and addendums
- Create collaboration sessions where case images can be shared and viewed with colleagues in real time
- Easy tracking of cases being shared with colleagues
- Navigate, view, pan, zoom, and annotate images collaboratively