|Catalog Number:||760-4785   |
|Controls:||Bone Marrow, Lymph Node, Plasma cells, Plasma cell myeloma|
The CD38 (SP149) antibody is intended for qualified laboratories to qualitatively identify by light microscopy the presence of associated antigens in sections of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections using IHC test methods. Use of this antibody is indicated, subsequent to clinical differential diagnosis, as an aid in the identification and differentiation of mature B-cell lymphomas and plasma cell neoplasms within the context of an antibody panel, the patient’s clinical history, and other diagnostic tests evaluated by a qualified pathologist. This antibody is intended for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use.
1. Martin, F & Kearney, JF. Nat Rev Immunol 2002; 2:323-335.
2. Dono, M et al. J Immunol 2000; 164:5596- 5604.
3. Malavasi, F et al. Physiol Rev 2008; 88:841-886.
4. Dave, SS et al. N Engl J Med 2006; 354:2431–2442.
5. Leoncini, L et al. IARC, WHO Press, Lyon, France, 2008; 262-264.
6. Rodig, S et al. Am J Surg Pathol 2008; 32:113–122.
7. Naresh, KN et al. British Journal of Haematology 2011; 154: 770–776.