|Catalog Number:||760-4614   |
|Controls:||Tonsil, Plasma cells|
IgG4 (MRQ-44) antibody is intended for qualified laboratories to qualitatively identify by light microscopy the presence of associated antigens in sections of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections using IHC test methods. Use of this antibody is indicated as an aid in the diagnosis of IgG4-related sclerosing diseases within the context of an antibody panel, the patient’s clinical history, and other diagnostic tests evaluated by a qualified pathologist. This antibody is intended for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use.
1. Noriyuki, Sakata et al.. Am J SurgPathol April 2008; 32 (4):553-559.
2. Sudhir, Dhobale et al. J ClinRheumatol 2009; 15:354-357.
3. Yaqiong, Li et al. Pathology International 2009; 59: 636-641.
4. Wah, Cheul, et al. Am J SurgPathol 2009; 33:1058-1064.
5. Vikram, Deshpande et al. Modern Pathology 2009; 22:1287-1295.
6. Yasuharu, Sato et al. Modern Pathology 2009; 22: 589-599.
7. Masanori, Koyabu et al. J Gastroenterol Published online: 20 January 2010.
8. Terumi, Kamisawa et al. Published online: May 21, 2009.