|Catalog Number:||790-4604   |
|Controls:||Interfollicular T Cells in Tonsil, B Cells of the Mantle Zone|
Anti-bcl-2 (SP66) Rabbit Monoclonal Primary Antibody is directed against human bcl-2 expressed by B-cells of the mantle zone and interfollicular T cells. This antibody exhibits a cytoplasmic staining pattern and may be used to aid in the identification of follicular lymphomas and diffuse large cell lymphomas. The antibody is intended for qualitative staining in sections of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue. This product should be interpreted by a qualified pathologist in conjunction with histological examination, relevant clinical information, and proper controls. This antibody is intended for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use.
1. Chao DT, Korsmeyer SJ. Annu Rev Immunol. 1998;16:395-419.
2. Pezzella F, Turley H, Kuzu I, Tungekar MF, Dunnill MS, Pierce CB, et al. N Engl J Med. 1993;329:690-4.
3. Campos L, Rouault JP, Sabido O, Oriol P, Roubi N, Vasselon C, et al. Blood. 1993;81:3091-6.
4. Masir, N, et al. Br J Haematol. 2008;144:716-25.
5. Masir, N, et al. Pathology. 2010;42(3):212-16.
6. Carson F, Hladik C.Hong Kong: American Society for Clinical Pathology Press; 2009.
7. Roche PC, Hsi ED. Manual of Clinical Laboratory Immunology, 6th edition. In: NR Rose, ed. ASM Press; 2002.